Modern body developed for vehicles of every major make on the market, including MERCEDES, IVECO and RENAULT
Adaptations are tailored to produce surveillance units with the desired features:
- Electrowelded steel structure with aluminium cladding outside and matchboard panelling inside, made of medium-density fibreboard .
- Polystyrene installed between the structure’s sections for thermal and sound insulation.
- Container structure made up of vertical and horizontal profiles joined by ISO blocks.
- Wooden floor with TARASAFE or similar flooring.
- Reinforcements inside for furniture and equipment.
- Wiring appropriate for the unit’s use.
- Halogen, fluorescent or LED lighting.
- Thoroughly soundproofed generator unit with silent blocks to dampen vibrations.
- Air conditioning.
- Doors made with the same features as the rest of the body.
- Suitable windows for natural lighting.
- Retractable steps.
- Paint and graphics identifying the unit and the client.
- Stabilisation and levelling systems.
- Outdoor lighting.
- Concealment and security devices.
- Aerodynamic deflector
- Hauling winch.
- Wrap-around operations console.
- Ergonomic desk with a clear view of the monitors.
- Large storage cabinet.
- Office chairs.
- Equipment rack
- Firearm rack
- Radar system
- Optoelectronic system
- Positioning system
- Weather station
- Ruggedised PC with dock station, portable
- Ruggedised keyboards
- 19” TFT touchscreens
- Ruggedised printer
- Ruggedised server
- Ruggedised Ethernet switch
Video Processing Equipment
- Video processing license
- Ruggedised RGBHV/video recorder