Modern body developed to go on top of a trailer
Note: The client can choose the entire configuration of both the chassis and the vehicle’s equipment.
- Single-axle trailer rated for 6,000 kg maximum authorised weight, with articulated drawbar, jockey wheel, surge brake, lighting system and shackle-type hitch.
- Body has a carbon-steel structure panelled inside and out with flat aluminium.
- Wiring appropriate for the unit’s use.
- System for gas hook-up.
- Fluorescent or LED lighting.
- Access through hatch equipped with dampers.
- Paint and graphics identifying the unit and the client. Salt protection treatment.
- Vehicle priority system.
- Landing gear.
- Heating element.
- Double boiler.
- Deep fryer.
- Extractor hood.
- Generator unit.
- 3-kg fire extinguishers.