Modern bodies developed for air traffic control work
Note: The client can choose the entire configuration of both the chassis and the vehicle’s equipment.
- Built according to the specifications and dimensions of a 20-foot container.
- The cab’s structure is built using steel profiles and ISO angles.
- Thermal and sound insulation.
- PVC flooring.
- Glass fibre-reinforced polyester or aluminium cladding.
- Interiors panelled with glass fibre-reinforced polyester, aluminium, wood, Tablite or similar.
- Stairs for access to the unit after deployment.
- Doors built the same as the rest of the unit.
- Polarised double glazing on outer windows. Wrap-around windows for full visibility. Roll-up curtains.
- Air conditioning.
- Fluorescent lighting.
- Suitable furniture for installation of communication equipment.
- Patch panel.
- External connection to mains.
- External paint job in colours of the client’s choice.
- Vinyl wrap.
- Signals on vehicle exterior.
- Two-axle trailer.
- Shackle-type hitch on drawbar.
- Four-leg hydraulic levelling and stabilising systems.
- Hydraulic scissor lift system.
- Capable of bearing a load of 7,000 kg.
Click here and download the CATALOG OF AIRPORTS VEHICLES