System for adapting vehicles for people with reduced mobility by installing a lift platform and safety restraint systems.
- Vehicle structure: the structure of the original vehicle.
- Interior floor made of damp-proofed 12-, 15- or 18-mm boards, smooth or striated veneer optional.
- Adaptation taking account of the number of available seats, for multipurpose use.
- Optional: types of materials:
– Aluminium sides
– Folded steel plate sides
- Signs painted on request.
- Thermoplastic tool box.
- Water tank.
- Rubber flaps on rear, to stop flying debris.
- Rubber blocks on rear and sides.
- Lift platform at rear to lift wheelchairs into the vehicle
- Side door on the right (looking forward) slides back to open and step opens automatically
- Seat belt anchoring and safety systems
- Sling restraint rails on the sides
- 300-mm-high galvanised metal or aluminium skirting board all around
- Interior light.