Rigid open-box chassis with 400- to 700-mm-tall sides all around, forming a perimeter to ensure that goods remain stable inside.
This sits on a structure made of tubular or similar profiles electrowelded together to form an assemblage.
- Structure made of flexible, heavy-duty carbon-steel profiles, hot- or cold-rolled as necessary.
- Front made of a tubular structure sheathed in 1.5-mm flat steel plate up to window level or, if there are no windows, up to the height of the loading bridge.
- Sides made of 2- to 3-mm folded steel plate or aluminium planks.
- Rear made of the same materials as the sides.
- Sides receive treatment with primer and paint (client’s choice of colour), conventional drying.
- Interior floor made of damp-proofed 12-, 15- or 18-mm planks.
- Reinforced loading bridge
- Metal or thermoplastic safety flaps.
- Signs painted on request.
- Side underrun protection.
- Thermoplastic toolbox.
- Water tank.
- Fire-extinguisher drawer and fire extinguisher, as required.
- Rubber flaps on rear, to stop flying debris.
- Tie-down winches with safety system.
- Rubber blocks on rear and sides.
- Optional auto-loading crane at the front or rear.
- Optional platform lift at rear.
- Optional air deflector
- Visibility marking according to applicable legislation.
- Restraint rails halfway up the sides
- Tie-down chains from upright to central upright.
- Rear chains to stabilise the horizontal height of the tailgate.
- Run-off drains on the lower sides (optional)
- Optional: type of materials used for sides:
– Folded steel plate
– Tubular structure sheathed in stamped or flat steel plate