Modern bodies installed on different types and makes of chassis bases, including MERCEDES, IVECO, RENAULT, MAN, FORD, FIAT and PEUGEOT
- Carbon-steel or sandwich panel structure.
- Classroom-holding capacity.
- Exterior clad in smooth, unbroken panels of glass fibre-reinforced polyester.
- Interior veneered in wood or glass fibre-reinforced polyester.
- Insulated for temperature and sound with rigid polyurethane foam panels.
- Non-slip PVC flooring.
- Expandable sides (optional).
- Storage space beneath.
- Plumbing (optional).
- External connection to mains.
- Walk-on roof (optional).
- Retractable aluminium stairs with safety handrails, for access to the unit.
- Graphic design and signs.
- PVC or aluminium door.
- Side windows, depending on body dimensions.
- Hydraulic or mechanical levelling and stabilising system.
- Lift platform for handicapped access (optional).
- Leading-brand HVAC in all rooms.
- Generator unit for an independent power supply.
- Computer and audiovisual system not included (optional).
- Specialty equipment (depending on what the unit is used for)
- Indoor furnishings: counters against walls, chairs, cabinets, table and necessary office equipment.
- Fluorescent and halogen interior lighting.
- Full restroom (optional).
- Security system: fire and intruder detection.
- Supplementary equipment: dustbins, clothes hangers, fire extinguishers, first aid kit.