Modern bodies developed for EVOBUS-MERCEDES, IRISBUS-IVECO, MAN, SCANIA and VOLVO chassis
Note: The client can choose the entire configuration of both the chassis and the vehicle’s equipment.
Structure and Body:
- Carbon-steel structure up to 12 metres long.
- Reinforced polyester front, rear and roof.
- Reinforced polyester rear and bonnet.
- Galvanised metal sides.
- Single-level floor throughout inside
- Electricity from outside mains.
- Heated, electric external rear-view mirrors.
- Reinforced-polyester front and rear fenders and front hatch.
- Speed-sensing autolock.
- Lighted storage space beneath, with easy-opening aluminium doors.
- Front and rear fog lamps.
- Third brake lamp.
- Two-speed wipers.
- External paint job in colours of the client’s choice.
- Vinyl wrap
- Spacious design capable of holding approximately 4,000 documents.
- Upholstered, pneumatic driver’s seat.
- Decorative interior finishing.
- Floor-to-ceiling furnishings designed especially to hold documents.
- Book-anchoring feature.
- Semicircular library table
- Latest-generation computer equipment.
- Internet access
- Music system, ambient music.
- Halogen lamps for direct shelf lighting.
- Fluorescent lamps for indirect lighting
- Domestic HVAC in library section.
- Windows in library section.
- Two doors on right side (front passenger door and library entrance).
- Door between driver’s cab and library section.
- Gas-oil generator unit for backup when mains are not available.
- Fire extinguisher, first aid kit and two emergency triangles.