Adaptation of vans and construction of modern bodies for vehicle makes including IVECO, MERCEDES-BENZ, RENAULT, FIAT, PEUGEOT, SCANIA, VOLVO and MAN
Note: The client can choose the entire configuration of both the van or chassis used and the vehicle’s equipment.
Structure and Body:
- Different versions available in van, cab chassis and lorry formats.
- Body structures are manufactured in carbon steel for guaranteed heavy-duty strength.
- Glass fibre-reinforced polyester cladding, a heavy-duty material that’s easy to repair and clean.
- Additional accessories such as roof rack, winch and tow hook, for a vehicle that can do it all.
- Powered by external mains.
- External paint job in colours of the client’s choice.
- Vinyl wrap.
- Polyurethane lining inside sea rescue vehicles, to ensure heavy-duty waterproof service.
- Aluminium panelling inside for shipping materials.
- Furnishings designed specifically for the equipment to be used.
- Specific equipment for the vehicle’s anticipated use.
- Gear racks.
- Lighting designed specifically for the work to be done.
- 12/220-V outlets inside the vehicle.
- Prewiring for radio.
- Fire extinguisher, first aid kit, emergency vests and emergency triangles.