Modern body developed for a container-format design. Unit configurations designed for decontamination work or shipping are available.
Note: The client can choose the entire configuration of both the chassis and the vehicle’s equipment.
- Subframe side beams and cross beams made of electrowelded steel profiles.
- Loading and unloading devices.
- Frame and floor made of electrowelded steel profiles.
- Plywood side, front and rear panels.
- Wooden floor with aluminium or similar flooring.
- Wiring appropriate for the unit’s use.
- Fluorescent or LED lighting.
- Shutter doors or doors with the same configuration as the rest of the body.
- Unloading ramps.
- Removable trays.
- Special compartments designed for each set of equipment.
- Floor rings.
- Equipment for mixing and applying decontamination products.
- Generator unit.
- Medical equipment.
- 3-kg fire extinguishers.