Superlight vehicle built on a low, low chassis for a wide variety of applications, including vending and food service
- Two tandem axles, 3,500-kg load-bearing capacity, with rubber suspension. Retractable wheel option available
- Structure or underframe made entirely of carbon-steel profiles.
- Removable V-shaped drawbar with surge brake, hand brake and jockey wheel.
- 185/70 R14 tyres (including spare type) capable of bearing 900 kg per tyre (total 3,600 kg).
- Sandwich panel structure for side walls, roof and the three hatch doors.
- Hatch doors are lifted manually on pneumatic cylinders. Hydraulic lifting option available.
- Exterior finish (horizontal and vertical corners) in glossy stainless steel.
- Finnish wood flooring with non-slip finish.
- Wiring compliant with Spain’s “Reglamento Electrotécnico para Baja Tensión” low-voltage wiring regulations (this includes trip switch box, fluorescent interior lighting, position lights, LED lights, etc.) Plugs installed inside under counters for bottle coolers, refrigerators, etc., and outside for electrically powered advertising.
- Four manually-operated stabiliser supports. Hydraulic option available.
- Entrance through aluminium side door.
- Glossy stainless steel counters inside and outside.
- Stainless steel fittings, bolts, screws and trim.
- Manufactured to meet client requirements.