The fact of browsing the website involves the capture of both IP and other data for the purposes of the clarifications on data protection made by both the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in turn, complying with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and laying down Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use of the website.
That is why, the text included in this section, must be inserted with general character for all the navigation of the porta
Protección de Datos
|RESPONSABLE||TECNOVE SL -- CIF: B13032750
Address: Avda. de Alcázar, 6 13640 Herencia(Ciudad Real)
Phone Number: 926 571 032
|PURPOSE||TECNOVE SL – treat the information which persons provide us in order to grant services of bodywork construction and maintenance for vehicles and containers, catering and various services, camps construction and maintenance and administrative management and billing of it.|
|LEGITIMACY||The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the contract execution for the completion of our products. The prospective services offer is based on the consent that is requested, without that under no circumstances the withdrawal of this consent affects the contract execution.|
|RECIPIENTS||Data will be communicated to the data processing responsible for the purpose established in the contract. Data will not be given to third parties neither will be processed for scope different from the stated.|
|RIGHTS||Anyone have the right to obtain the confirmation about whether TECNOVE SL is treating your personal data or not.
– The interested person has the right to access to their personal data, as for as rectify the wrong data or, request their elimination when, the data are not necessary anymore.
– Under certain circumstances, the interested person can request the limitation of the data treatment, in which case we would keep them only for the reclamation claim or defense.
– Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to a particular situation, the interested person can oppose to his data treatment. TECNOVE SL treats data, except for legitimate compelling reason, or the reclamation claim or defense.
The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer, and do not provide the personal data of the user. For more information on the type of cookies that the portal uses, see page Cookies Policy.
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, we inform you that the website uses data storage and retrieval devices in the terminal equipment of the users already identified and that the information generated by said devices is collected And used by TECNOVE, for the following purposes:
• Register user data entries on the Website (for example, when the user completes a form) (session cookies);
• Prevent abuse of user identification (for example, detect repeated unsuccessful user validation attempts) for a limited period of time, as well as increase security in the provision of the service expressly requested by the user (security cookies);
• Identify the point of origin and destination of the communication of the user through the Website, this being necessary to carry out the communications through the network during the session (session balancing session);
The user additionally has the possibility to configure their browser to be warned of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation in their equipment, giving rise to the need for a new identification prior to navigation. Please refer to the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
The website’s servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a file of activity of the server duly inscribed that allows the later processing of the data in order to obtain measurements only statistics that allow to know the number of impressions of pages, the number of visits made to the web services, The order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user / client agrees that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls.