TECNOVE SL hereby informs its users, through this notice, that it uses “cookies” when the user navigates through the different screens and pages of the Website. These are small data files that are generated in the user’s computer and that allow us to obtain useful information to personalize the Website.
Cookies are only associated with the browser of a particular computer (Anonymous User), do not extract information from your computer and do not provide the location or the name and surname of the User. If in spite of this, you do not want a “cookie” to be installed on your hard drive, we ask you to configure your computer’s browser to not receive them. However, we would like to point out that, in any case, the performance of the Website may decrease.
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the following list shows the own and third-party cookies of the website www.tecnove.com and the purpose for which each one is used.
The technology used by the portal www.tecnove.com configures the following own cookies:
- PHPSESSID: It is a cookie of the technical type necessary for the correct navigation through the web pages.
- Qtrans_cookie_test: This is a technical type cookie that is used to remember the language selected by the user.
Of Third Parties (Google Analytics)
- _utma (www.google.com/analytics/) -> This cookie generates a unique user ID and records the date, first and last time the user wore the web. It is used to count how many times the site visits a single user.
- _utmb (www.google.com/analytics/) -> This cookie records the time of arrival on the page and expires after 30 minutes of the last pageview registration. It is automatically deleted when changing web or closing the browser. If a user stays for more than 30 minutes without activity on a web (for example, he will eat) and re-requests a page, it will be considered a new user session (1 unique user making 2 visits).
To calculate the time a user stays on a page, the value of the current page of the value of the previous page is subtracted. If we modify the Google Analytics code to record events (clicks or scroll) we can determine the time that the user spent on the last page they visit.
- _utmv (www.google.com/analytics/) -> It is an optional cookie, it is only used when from the obtained data of record it is wanted to later segment demographic data like the sex or the age of the visitors, that is to say, store information on habits of the user.
- _utmz (www.google.com/analytics/) -> This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the way you have followed to access the web, either direct access, from a link on another web, from an email link, using certain keywords in a search engine, through A display campaign, or through an AdWords ad. This cookie is used to calculate traffic coming from search engines (organic and PPC), advertising campaigns on display and navigation within the same web (internal links). The cookie is updated on each visit to the web.
Google Analytics, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information about users’ access to websites. Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States