The main objectives of this Business Innovation project are the following:
- Create and test containers adapted to various environments and customer needs.
- That the producto to be developed complies with the European and international standars (UNE EN ISO 117101, UNE EN ISO 117102-1, UNE EN ISO 117103, ISO 668:2013, ISO 1496 e ISO 1161) which define the containers in their broadest standards.
- It will be a 20´cargo container.
- It will be adapted to all container loading systems, whether by land, sea or air.
- Production base don the company´s integrated production processes.
- Final product with costs that make it posible to compete on price in the international market.
- Validation of the model with producto certification by means of tests in an accredited external laboratory.
This project has been funded under the Castilla La Mancha Business Innovation Support Programme. The execution and development of 8 HEIGHTS results in a total Budget of 184.046.53€ and takes place in 2016 and 2017.