Description: These containers can be built for different uses ranging from cooking, storage, refrigerating and housing to munitions and arms transport, depending on the client’s needs. They are usually built to a 10/20/40-foot standard, but they can be made to measure.
- Steel framework
- Walls made of glass fibre-reinforced polyester sandwich panels with a polyurethane core, lined inside with stainless steel plate
- Roof made of glass fibre-reinforced polyester sandwich panels with a polyurethane core
- 15-mm plywood floor with non-slip finish
- Standardised corner fittings at each of the four corners of the framework (compliant with UNE-EN 117 102-1:2000)
- Wiring with a hook-up point for an external power supply
- Fluorescent interior lighting
- Protective treatment with anti-rust primer for metal parts (optional)
- Four mechanically or manually operated feet for stabilisation in the working position.
- Gas-oil tank with a minimum capacity of 100 litres
- Floor rings for restraining high-volume payloads during transport.
- Tie-down points or restraints on sides and floor to hold payloads easily and securely.
- Two 3-kg fire extinguishers for safety.
- Ventilation grilles
- Each container will be outfitted specifically for its anticipated purpose, to suit the client’s needs.
- External paint job at the client’s request.
- Munitions and arms transport