- The load-bearing structure is constructed of carbon steel profiles of square or rectangular section, joined by welding.
- The container will have 8 corners located in each vertex, will be of carbon steel, also allowing the installation of wheel block system in the inferior vertices.
- Exterior cladding panels, roof panels, floor and walls shall be sandwich-type, and shall be constructed of two sheets of aluminium alloy of 1 mm minimum thickness or glass fiber and insulation core of polyurethane 40 or 60 mm thickness, with the necessary reinforcements according to equipment for their anchorage.
- The floor will be smooth and in height, there aren’t steps inside the container once expanded. It will be insulation floor with PVC inside bottom.
- The doors will be made with the same lining and insulation as the rest of the container.
- The expansion surfaces will be located inside the Container Module in transport configuration, maintaining the outer dimensions of an ISO, although in a working situation the system can be deployed with a manual mechanical system by a maximum of two people. This system will have leveling jacks to support the expandable part when it is deployed.
- Electrical installation according to norm.
- Patch-panel of exterior connection.
- Fluorescent lighting and leds according to zones.
- Emergency lighting at the exits.
- Air conditioning hot/cold.
- Stabilizing brackets.
- Electromechanical jacks, lavelling and elevators.
- Generator set.