Note: The client can choose the entire configuration of both the chassis and the vehicle’s equipment.
Structure and Body:
- Glass fibre-reinforced polyester sandwich panels on outer and inner walls.
- Polyurethane inside the panel
- Panels assembled using polyester and polyurethane putties
- Retractable aluminium steps with handrails.
- Hydraulic or mechanical landing gear.
- Single-level floor throughout inside, with non-slip flooring designed specifically for medical units.
- PVC or aluminium doors.
- Windows to admit sunlight, with roll-up curtains.
- Platform lift for handicapped access.
- Wiring (OPTIONAL)
- Direct and indirect LED lighting.
- Connection to external mains.
- Storage space beneath the vehicle.
- External paint job in colours of the client’s choice.
- Vinyl wrap.
- Aerodynamic deflector to bridge the gap between body and cab chassis.
- Position lights.
- Third brake light in N1-class vehicles.
- Assisted parking kit (optional)
- Awning (optional)
- Audiometric cabin.
- Examination table.
- Work counters.
- Floor cabinets for storage.
- 12- and 220-V refrigerator.
- Cabinets with sinks and clean water tanks.
- Blood-drawing chair with arm.
- Eye chart.
- Height rod.
- Medical consumables.
- Leading-brand HVAC in all rooms
- Office chairs.
- Clothes hangers.
- Chemical toilet (optional)
- Fire extinguisher.
- First aid kit