The client can choose the entire configuration of the vehicle’s equipment.
Structure and Body:
- Carbon-steel structure.
- Gooseneck platform
- Glass fibre-reinforced polyester cladding outside
- Client’s choice of Lamichapa-brand natural wood or synthetic veneer interiors.
- Polyurethane inside the walls of all three versions.
- Two viewing rooms + bier.
- Retractable aluminium stairs with handrails for unit access.
- Hydraulic expandable sides for extra space.
- Hydraulic or mechanical landing gear.
- Single-level floor throughout inside, with client’s choice of PVC .
- PVC or aluminium doors.
- Windows to admit sunlight.
- Direct and indirect LED lighting.
- Connection to external mains.
- Generator unit.
- Storage space beneath the vehicle.
- External paint job in colours of the client’s choice.
- Position lights.
- Furniture (armchairs, low tables and lamps)
- Men’s restroom and women’s restroom.
- Coffin lift platform.
- Handicapped ramp with handrail.
- Glass partition separating the bier from the rest of the room.
- Moveable partition separating the two viewing rooms, with a door for room-to-room access.
- Roll-up window curtains.
- Leading-brand HVAC in all rooms
- Clothes cupboards
- Clothes hangers
- Fire extinguisher, first aid kit and two emergency triangles
- Clean water and grey water tanks
- Vinyl wrap