Note: The client can choose the entire configuration of both the underlying chassis and the vehicle’s equipment.
Structure and Body:
- All metal, with an auxiliary structure
- Two-part, fold-down, removable sides
- 4- or 6-mm-thick checkerboard flooring
- Fold-down, removable rear wall. Comes equipped with two steps that become accessible when the wall is down
- Rear and sides approximately 500 mm high, not counting seat back or hinges
- Forward wall solid, approximately 1,200 mm high
- Paint job in military or paramilitary colours
- Fold-down benches along the sides.
- Protective rubber trim, to cover metal parts when the platform’s sides are open.
- Cover, hoops and cross braces.
- Six floor rings on each side to restrain payloads.
- Rack for two large water bottles
- Tool drawer
- Crane to facilitate loading and unloading a wide range of materials.