Open-box tipper body. Sides consist of a metal structure sheathed with stamped steel plate.
This sits on a structure made of tubular or similar profiles electrowelded together to form an assemblage.
- Structure made of flexible, heavy-duty carbon-steel profiles, hot- or cold-rolled as necessary. The double structure forms a scissor mechanism for the tipping function.
- Front has a welded tubular structure with a loading bridge, sheathed in flat steel plate.
- Sides have an internal structure made of metal tubes sheathed in stamped steel plate, with metal closure if convenient.
- Rear frame is double-opening for the tipping system. Optional automatic rear closing.
- Rear section has a triple-latch tailgate with the same construction as the sides.
- Floor made of planks or flat steel plate.
- Metal or thermoplastic safety flaps.
- Signs painted on request.
- Thermoplastic toolbox.
- Water tank.
- Side under-run protection. Optional
- Rubber flaps on rear, to stop flying debris.
- Rubber blocks on rear and sides.
- Fire-extinguisher drawer and fire extinguisher, as required
- Optional platform lift at the rear of the vehicle.
- Optional auto-loading crane at the front of the vehicle
- Optional visibility marking according to applicable legislation
- Optional air deflector
- Hydraulic equipment: pump, power takeoff (optional), oil tank and hydraulic cylinder with the capacity to lift 5 metric tons
- Optional electromagnetic or electrical actuating system for tipping action
- Sling restraint rails on the sides. Optional
- Run-off drains on the lower sides. Optional.
- 300-mm-high galvanised metal or aluminium skirting board all around.
- Interior light. Optional
- Payload restraint bars all around. Optional.
- Payload restraint rails with built-in 8-mm bars with rubber guards. Optional.