TECNOVE S.L. In its continuous commitment to technological innovation of its designs and products, has obtained the positive resolution to the project presented within the Program of Support to Business Innovation in Castilla-La Mancha 2016 “Design and manufacture of a demonstrator prototype of a general cargo container with OAS.”
The objective of the present project is the design, definition, creation of container prototype, homologation tests thereof, to achieve the greatest versatility known in the market for the filling and emptying of the cargo in the container.
With this Business Innovation project, the following main objectives are sought:
- Create and test containers adapted to different environments and customer needs.
- The product to be developed will comply with the European and international regulations (UNE EN ISO 117101, UNE EN ISO 117102-1, UNE EN ISO 117103, ISO 668: 2013, ISO 1496 and ISO 1161), which define the containers in their most extensive legislation.
- It will be a 20 ‘container of cargo..
- It will adapt to all container loading systems, whether by land, sea or air..
- Production from the integrated production processes in the company.
- Final product with costs that allow to compete in price in the international market.
- Validation of the model with product certification through tests in accredited external laboratory.
This subsidy is subject to the provisions of Commission Regulation (EU) Nº 651/2014 of 17 June 2014, declaring certain categories of support compatible with the internal market in application of Articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty. And it will be financed by the Autonomous Community of Castilla-La Mancha and, and where appropriate, by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), through the Operational Program ERDF 2014-2020 of Castilla-La Mancha.